Built for improved speed and consistency, XXIO Eleven Irons provide lightweight performance for moderate swing speed golfers seeking reliable shots on every swing.
Experience the difference with XXIO Eleven Irons. Offering additional forgiveness and speed, XXIO Eleven Irons feature a double undercut cavity that dramatically increases flexibility on contact for explosive ball speed on every iron shot.
Multi-Material & Double Undercut Cavity
A hot forged titanium faceplate, integrated tungsten sole weight, and complex 4-piece construction make XXIO Eleven our most ambitious iron project to date. But we didn’t stop there: our new Double Undercut Cavity is a revolution in cavity back iron design.
Two slots cut into the iron body just behind the face dramatically increase flexibility while maintaining strength. It’s a remarkably fast yet resilient design for explosive ball speed that boosts distance on every iron shot.
XXIO Eleven features our most extreme Weight Plus system with our heaviest grip weights in each club. It provides the most powerful swing-improvement characteristics, drastically enhancing your top-of-swing consistency and downswing power.
Currently all stock orders are taking approximately 4-5 weeks for fulfillment from the manufacturer.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.