Experience the difference with X Irons from XXIO. Featuring a milled Speed Groove and V-Shaped Sole, X Irons are forged for incredibly soft yet responsive feel and deliver incredible distance on every approach shot. With our completely new X Woods and Irons, golfers with low to mid handicaps also have the privilege to experience XXIO. Featuring a composite driver and forged, workable irons, these clubs offer XXIO’s world-leading lightweight designs to the accomplished player.
XXIO X Irons feature a milled speed groove on the backside of their faceplate. This channel around the perimeter flexes at impact, rebounding added energy back into the ball for incredible distance.
Brass and rubber weights in the butt-end of each club raise balance points to unprecedented heights. The effect is a smooth and easy swing that also helps you consistently find the ideal top-of-swing position for more power.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.