The Epic Speed Triple Diamond Driver is our most popular Epic Speed head on Tour. It’s inspired by Tour feedback to create a neutral look at address, with a CG positioning that’s optimized for increased control and workability. And our new Jailbreak Speed Frame Technology is designed for incredibly fast ball speeds.
Features & Benefits
Progressive Tour Head Shape
The head combines a higher toe, more face progression and a straighter top line, for a look and setup at address that Tour players prefer. This refined shape helps promote a neutral-to-fade shot shape.
Optimized CG for Increased Workability
The CG is precisely located for a moderate amount of spin, while maintaining amazing spin consistency that offer a ton forgiveness on off-center hits.
Extraordinary Ball Speed From NEW Jailbreak A.I. Speed Frame
By applying Artificial Intelligence, the new Jailbreak A.I. Speed Frame is designed to enhance vertical, horizontal, and torsional stability to promote an increase in ball speeds across the face.
New A.I. designed Flash Face SS21 for Ball Speeds All Across The Face
All Epic Speed Driver heads have a uniquely designed A.I. designed Flash Face SS21 to promote fast ball speeds across a more expansive area in each model and loft.
|Loft||Availability||Lie||CC||Head Weight||Graphite Swing Weight|
|9° (Adjustable)||RH Only||57.0°||450||200g||Custom Only|
|10.5° (Adjustable)||RH Only||57.0°||450||200g||Custom Only|
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.