A three-tiered wider heel and toe weighted blade.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Color – Silver satin finish
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Chrome stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang - Short Slant (generally for players with a full arcing stroke) = 44 degrees of toe hang
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL white TourTac grip (90 grams)