The Fujikura MCI is ideal for the player looking for a low launch, low spin shaft that combines the best attributes of steel and graphite into one revolutionary composite shaft. You can buy the Fujikura MCI built to your required specifications.
The Fujikura MCI combines the characteristics of both steel and graphite shafts and utilizes Metal Composite Technology to create one revolutionary composite shaft. Increased hitting ability, even weight distribution, and individual length brings perfect flow of frequency and torque within your swing. You can purchase the Fujikura MCI in the following models: 60, 80, and 100.
PRO TIP: The MCI iron shaft will best benefit high launch and high spin players who are looking to gain more control over their iron shots.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.