The Jack Nicklaus at Augusta prints are now available to purchase! Act fast as this limited-edition offering won't be around for long. These are autographed by The Golden Bear himself and famed artist lee Wybranski.
About the prints:
• Nicklaus’ first Masters win, in ’63, Big Jack in the gray and-blue golfing uniform of the era.
• His second, in ’65, a porkpie hat high on his head, a red-and-blue ribbon above its brim.
• His third, in ’66, swaddled in a yellow cardigan.
• His fourth, in ’72, in electric-blue pants.
• His fifth, in ’75, in bright white bell-bottoms.
• And his sixth, in ’86, in thigh-hugging gray plaid trousers.