Rukket Sports SPDR MK2 Portable Driving Range with SPDR STEEL™ Netting
The SPDR MK2 Portable Driving Range with SPDR STEEL™ netting is a large 10 ft wide by 7 ft tall net with side wings and an overhang designed to catch shots hit from every club in the bag. Our newly released SPDR STEEL™ utilizes the same fibers used in the manufacturing of ballistic vests, parachute cord, and high-tech sailing ropes, and is ready to take on the hardest hit shots in the most demanding conditions. The folding frame is easy to deploy and pack-up between uses. Don't let its portability fool you, this is a heavy duty net used by professionals that includes a ball return feature so you can practice with a single ball. Improve your game with confidence using the most versatile and practical golf net available today.
- THE STRONGEST NET AVAILABLE: SPDR STEEL™ Ultra-Durable Netting is built to last.
- DURABLE FRAME:💪 Heavy-duty folding metal frame. Easy 2-minute setup, take-down, and stores inside protective carrying case.
- FOOLPROOF PRACTICE: Net STAYS on. NO need to remove each time the net is packed away!
- REALISTIC PRACTICE: ⛳️ Hit the same ball you use on the course and use any club in your bag. No more dinged-up range balls!
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Practice indoors or outdoors whenever it suits you. Spend less time commuting to the range and more time working on your swing.
10ft x 7ft
What's in the Box
- (1) SPDR MK2 Portable Driving Range Folding Frame
- (1) SPDR STEEL™ Front Netting
- (1) Set of Side Barrier Protective Wings
- (1) Tri-Turf Hitting Mat
- (1) Carry Bag