Which Golfers Can Use the Fujikura Ventus Blue?
Fujikura Ventus Blue’s Available Customizations
As with all Fairway Jockey shafts, a number of potential customization options are available online during the ordering process. The Fujikura Ventus Blue shaft offers the following options:
- Model (5, 6, 7, or 8)
- Size (R2, R, S, or X)
- A shaft Adaptor Sleeve. Choose both dexterity and preferred brand from options such as Titleist, Ping, and the Callaway Series.
- The option for SST Pure Alignment, which is a $30 technological upgrade strongly recommended when building custom clubs. This state-of-the-art digital technology assists in finding the shaft’s most stable orientation, which contributes to the consistency of a club’s performance.
- Playing length (options are between 42 inches to 46.5 inches, with 0.25 inch variations)
- Grip. Options feature both color and brand variations, at slightly differing prices. Choose from brands like Lamkin, Ionic, and more.
- Number of wraps of tape (1-3)
Fairway Jockey’s Customer Support
For further questions regarding the customization options or the recommendations for your experience level and goals, contact one of our seasoned experts. We are always available online through the chat feature, and can help to navigate the many options offered on our website.
Each of the custom-made clubs is hand-built with deliberate precision and attention to detail in our home factory in Scottsdale, Arizona by master builders. This handcrafted approach enables our incorporation of customized requests and options. Because of this intensive process, we fulfill custom shaft orders within six to ten business days.
Survey more of Fairway Jockey’s customized shafts online to find the best fit for you and your game, or inquire about the Fujikura Ventus Blue and how it can help you reach your playing goals.
For players seeking both accelerated speed and reliable stability, the Fujikura Ventus Blue Shaft is a recommended shaft. This is a fit for players with some golf experience who are ready to up their game to new levels of speed and impact, but who still want to retain a sense of control and stability.
The Ventus Blue shaft is the first of Fujikura’s products to feature their recent VeloCore technology advancements, which includes a multi-material design, created to provide stability through both transition and impact. This offers a greater sense of control without sacrificing center-face impact, which is why newer golfers tend to enjoy it as a ‘best of both worlds’ option.
The Fujikura Ventus Blue also has a straight taper design which contributes to both loading and feel, as well as a tip section with maximum energy transfer. This shaft was designed to provide both a tightened shot dispersion and maximum ball speeds -- even on off-center shots. This gives fairly new golfers an upper hand in their game, where they don’t have to sacrifice speed for stability and control. It is a mid-launch, low-spin shaft.