ACCRA i-Series steel has a unique Dual Step Design combining the “feel” of a stepped shaft in the handle with the stability and feedback of a stepless shaft from the mid-section down.
Available in three specific weights: 105g, 115g and 125g, i-Series steel is designed to enable club fitters to dial in performance with 10 dedicated lengths available in each model.
The ACCRA iSeries steel shaft also features a revolutionary new finishing process from TRUE Sports: ECO-Shield. ECO-Shield is a proprietary new series of finishes that eliminates the need for traditional Nickel-Chrome plating, eliminating the need for numerous chemicals and preserving up to 10 gallons of water per shaft.
ACCRA i-Series Steel utilizes the ECO-Satin version of the finish, giving it a unique look that’s unlike anything in the market today.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.