The Aerotech SteelFIber Parallel provides you with the best of both worlds: Get the power of graphite shafts with the stability of steel shafts. At the core of the SteelFiber shaft is filament-wound carbon fiber. The filament winding process yields a seamless and incredibly uniform bending golf shaft. The high strength-to-weight ratio of carbon fiber delivers the desired stiffness and strength properties at lighter weights than steel, and the lightweight properties of graphite increase club head speed and promote greater distance. You can purchase the Aerotech SteelFiber Parallel in the following models: i70, i80, i95, i110, and i125.
PRO TIP: The lighter weight options will offer players a higher launch and spin window, when compared to heavier weights in the same shaft family.
Due to Covid-19, as a Built-to-Order business we are occasionally experiencing delays in shipment from our manufacturers, which impacts our fulfillment and turnaround times.
This means fulfillment time may vary with each type of custom built product. When all OEM components are available for each order, we strive to target 6-10 business days for custom shafts and 10-14 business days for custom irons/woods not including transit times.
Our team aims to hit these target fulfillment times - In the event that there is a backordered component or a delay, we will deliver prompt communication.
Understand our fulfillment process here.
Please note: Expedited shipping options at checkout are based after fulfillment period.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.