Preorder. Evnroll putters begin shipping 2/24.
- Offers a standard single top sightline and two cavity sightlines that draft off the rear center line for players who prefer multiple sightlines in their setup process
- Linear rear wing for additional macro aimers
- Features a precision CNC Milled 303 stainless steel face and front section along with a 6061 aluminum back chassis design.
- Essentially the shape of a blade putter, the stainless steel face and front section of each putter provides the feel of a blade from the hitting area, while the rear aluminum chassis and four tungsten weights positioned deep and low offer the CG and MOI benefits of a mallet.
- Six added weight ports provide precision weighting for targeted swing weighting as well as dynamic toe flow options and perimeter weighting MOI benefits
- EVEN ROLL DISTANCE
- Because the channels get narrower away from the center, the spacing gets wider. This increase in contact surface means more energy transfer and replaces the energy lost when a ball is hit away from the sweet spot. So center and off-center hits travel the same distance.
- ZERO DISPERSION
- A series of closely spaced variable width channels that are wider in the center and get gradually narrower toward the heel and toe. This creates a precisely calibrated inward v-shape from both the heel and toe that progressively redirects the ball down the target line.