The Graphite Design Tour AD Iron features a discrete length and constant weight shaft profile, meaning each individual shaft length is designed for each individual iron club loft and each shaft length maintains the same shaft weight from the longest to the shortest club to provide the best feel, balance and performance. You can purchase the Graphite Design Tour AD Iron in the following models: Tour AD 55, Tour AD 65, Tour AD 75, Tour AD 85, Tour AD 95, Tour AD 105, Tour AD 115. You can buy the Graphite Design Tour AD Iron built to your required specifications.
PRO TIP: The Graphite Design Tour AD Iron is ideal for the player looking for superior distance with precise accuracy in a iron shaft. This line of shafts will be a great option for a player that is seeking a more penetrating ball flight while still maintaining a mid spin profile.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.