The KBS 610 Wedge features a firmer tip section, larger butt section (.610) that was designed for easier knock down and other workable short game shots. You can purchase the KBS 610 Wedge in the following flexes: regular, and stiff. You can buy the KBS 610 Wedge built to your required specifications.
PRO TIP: The KBS 610 Wedge is ideal for the player looking for a low launch, mid spin wedge shaft that delivers a lower, more penetrating ball flight with controlled spin.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.