The KBS C-Taper Lite provides the player a mid-high flight shaft that has firmer tip and butt sections that produce a mid-high trajectory and controlled spin. It also features a constant taper design and proportionate wall thickness producing maximum energy transfer for maximum distance. You can purchase the KBS C-Taper Lite in the following flexes: regular, stiff, and x-stiff. You can buy the KBS C-Taper Lite built to your required specifications.
PRO TIP: The KBS C-Taper Lite is ideal for the player looking for a mid to high launch and mid spin. This shaft will provide a higher trajectory than C Taper, and smoother feel in a lighter weight design.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.