The KBS $ Taper shares the same bend profile as the KBS Tour with elongated step patterns for spin, generating a stable performance throughout the swing. It delivers a stiff tip section, advanced micro step pattern, and has a higher CG location. You can purchase the KBS $ Taper in the following flexes: regular, r-plus, stiff, s-plus, and x-stiff. You can buy the KBS $ Taper built to your required specifications.
PRO TIP: The KBS $ Taper is deal for the player looking for a mid launch, low spin shaft that provides superior feel while maintaining shot workability and tighter dispersion down range.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.