Controlling spin rates amongst a batch of similar wedge shots is one of the most significant factors in building an effective short game. The ES21 wedges make that a reality by incorporating a higher, more central sweet spot and stable design – not just elevating spin, but maintaining it shot for shot. Made possible by a multi-piece stainless steel construction and Grain Flow Forged face packed into a versatile high toe profile with surprisingly narrow top line.
"We’ve taken a very Mizuno type approach to the ES21 by keeping the top line very sleek – despite the technology inside. Our testing showed that there’s a lot of good golfers out there who will be surprised at the gains they could make by having more predictable spin numbers."
Chris Voshall, Product Manager
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.