The Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Wedge is ideal for the player that is looking for a lower trajectory and less variable spin with excellent directional stability. The Modus 3 Wedge is available in three weights that offer three different characteristics. You can buy the Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Wedge built to your required specifications.
The Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Wedge shaft offers first class short game performance. The NS Pro's proprietary wall thickness adjustment technology contributes to high-level stability (in terms of spin and direction) while MHT (Multi Heat Treatment) technology delivers the comfortable feeling you expect of short game gear. You can purchase the Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Wedge in the following models: 105, 115, 125.
Due to Covid-19, as a Built-to-Order business we are occasionally experiencing delays in shipment from our manufacturers, which impacts our fulfillment and turnaround times.
This means fulfillment time may vary with each type of custom built product. When all OEM components are available for each order, we strive to target 6-10 business days for custom shafts and 10-14 business days for custom irons/woods not including transit times.
Our team aims to hit these target fulfillment times - In the event that there is a backordered component or a delay, we will deliver prompt communication.
Understand our fulfillment process here.
Please note: Expedited shipping options at checkout are based after fulfillment period.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.