PING Women's G Le3 Irons
PING G LE3
- A complete line of performance-engineered clubs custom made for women to inspire the confidence to hit higher, longer shots with score lowering consistency.
- The lightweight, easy to swing clubs rely on the proven success of the PING G430 technology, including added distance, unmatched forgiveness, confidence-inspiring sound, and an emphasis on helping golfers achieve reliable distance gaps with every club their bag.
- A sophisticated color combination of navy, gold and silver accents give the G Le3 its own identity, creating a premium and high-performance appeal for women serious about having fun on the course.
- In the lightweight, stainless-steel irons, a lower CG and custom-engineered lofts produce more ball speed and measurable, predictable distance gains.
- Forgiveness is achieved through high-density heel and toe weights, which also allow for lighter swingweights and overall weight, making them easier to swing.
- The irons also benefit from a metal-wood-style face structure and a multi-material PurFlex cavity badge, contributing to more consistent face flexing along with a soft and pleasing feel and sound.
- The G Le3 sand wedge relies on the proven design attributes of the iconic PING EYE2 sand wedge while ensuring a modern-day appeal.
- Its slimmer hosel, wider sole and more traditional head shape combined with fully machined grooves help take the fear out of one of the most intimidating shots in golf.
- Lightweight, perimeter weighted 17-4 stainless steel heads (6-9, PW, UW, SW)
- Multi-material PurFlex cavity badge promotes face flexing, improves feel and sound
- High density heel and toe weights increase MOI for more forgiveness
- New bounce profiles improve turf interaction and impact consistency to minimize shots that come up short
- Hydropearl Chrome 2.0 finish
- Machined grooves on PW, UW, SW (loft # indicated on toe)
- EYE2-style sand wedge designed for confidence from the sand