The Project X Chrome is ideal for the player looking for a low launch, low spin shaft preferred by stronger swingers looking for a flat, penetrating ball flight complete with unmatched stability. You can buy the Project X Chrome built to your required specifications.
The Project X Chrome shafts incorporate Stepless Design Technology (SDT) where each individual shaft throughout the set is comprised of a specific taper length. This unique design feature optimizes the flex distribution and energy transfer of the shaft without sacrificing control. SDT provides tip stiffness for stronger players, producing greater accuracy, a smooth yet solid feel on impact and optimal trajectory and spin control. You can purchase the Project X Chrome in the following flexes: .355 5.0, .355 5.5, .355 6.0, .355 6.5, .355 7.0, .370 5.5, .370 6.0, and .370 6.5
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.