The True Temper AMT Black is ideal for the player looking for a mid launch, mid spin shaft that allows for increased speed and launch from the lightweight long irons and superior control and precision from the mid and scoring clubs. You can buy the True Temper AMT Black built to your required specifications.
The True Temper AMT Black is the middle weight option in the AMT range that features the Ascending Mass Technology that progressively gets heavier as golfers move from their long irons to short irons. AMT Black ascends in 3-gram increments throughout the set from 4-iron through wedge and fits inbetween the AMT Red and AMT Tour White. You can purchase the True Temper AMT Black in the following flexes: R300, and S300.
Due to Covid-19, as a Built-to-Order business we are occasionally experiencing delays in shipment from our manufacturers, which impacts our fulfillment and turnaround times.
This means fulfillment time may vary with each type of custom built product. When all OEM components are available for each order, we strive to target 6-10 business days for custom shafts and 10-14 business days for custom irons/woods not including transit times.
Our team aims to hit these target fulfillment times - In the event that there is a backordered component or a delay, we will deliver prompt communication.
Understand our fulfillment process here.
Please note: Expedited shipping options at checkout are based after fulfillment period.
We are a Built-to-Order business. Please read the following below as you will be accepting these terms after final payment is received.
- A 3% cancellation fee will be applied to order cancellations within one (1) business day of placing the order.
- A 90% refund (10% restocking fee) will be issued for an order cancelled when pending with the build shop.
- There will absolutely be no cancel order requests with orders already in the process of building.
- All orders delivered in full are final. Some exceptions apply.
- Order modifications must be made within (1) business day of placing order. No exceptions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of custom work, we do not take any returns for any order. We may open exceptions if the order is deemed different from the original order. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.