PING G LE3
- A complete line of performance-engineered clubs custom made for women to inspire the confidence to hit higher, longer shots with score lowering consistency.
- The lightweight, easy to swing clubs rely on the proven success of the PING G430 technology, including added distance, unmatched forgiveness, confidence-inspiring sound, and an emphasis on helping golfers achieve reliable distance gaps with every club their bag.
- A sophisticated color combination of navy, gold and silver accents give the G Le3 its own identity, creating a premium and high-performance appeal for women serious about having fun on the course.
- Engineered to emphasize faster ball speed and optimal launch, the stainless-steel heads combine with a maraging-steel facewrap to optimize flexing while reducing spin, making each loft a reliable and consistent choice from anywhere on the course, including the tee box.
- These high-MOI fairways are also a longer, 7.5 yards longer, thanks to a lower, more forward center of gravity that better aligns with the force line.
- The variable roll radius of Spinsistency improves performance (especially on thin shots) by reducing spin to increase ball speed.
- Forgiving, perimeter weighted 17-4 stainless steel heads (3W, 5W, 7W, 9W)
- Flexible, maraging-steel face with Spinsistency for faster ball speeds, consistent spin
- Stronger lofts to optimize launch and spin for targeted swing speeds
- Lightweight Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel allows adjustability of +- 1.5° to dial in ideal ball flight
- Three-dot alignment aid on crown makes set-up easy and gets shots started on line